August came and went and there were no updates to the blog. Here are some highlights:
Lily started off the month with a wild night of partying. Here she is passed out the next day.
We made a trip to Oklahoma to celebrate a 40th wedding anniversary. Daniel is not a willing participant in the family photo, so this is as good as it gets.
The Moby wrap is an awesome tool when the baby is screaming and nothing else will work. Daniel witnessed the magic of the Moby and wanted to see if it also worked for him. He is still a great big brother. He loves to touch her feet and check on her.
Grandma came for a great visit from California in the middle of August. Because Daniel will not willingly pose for pictures, I now get pictures like this where he tries to hide his face and get me to stop taking pictures.
Daniel and Christian have been friends since they were babies. The boys had a great time riding the tube at the lake.
Lily first smiled a week before this picture, but this was the first 'sorta' smile that I was able to catch with my fancy camera.
I finally remembered to take a picture of Grandma and Lily. I was usually so happy she was asleep that I would get busy cleaning or showering or sleeping or eating or whatever I used to do before the baby. Did I mention it was nice to have Grandma here to help?
Lily is a fan of the bath. Her hair situation is improving and the girl is just so cute.
We are not sure exactly what this means for Lily's future, but here is her latest bath time high-stepping routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment