Thursday, November 3, 2011

Arboretum

Pictures at the Arboretum always seem like a good idea. The boys are never excited, but I was able to get Andrea excited about them with me this year. Thanks for coming!  I picked out a blue shirt for Daniel, but he insisted on wearing his OSU shirt.  Here is our compromise (a blue shirt under the OSU shirt):


Lily was ready to sleep as soon as we walked into the Arboretum.


I've always loved these pictures of Daniel.  I take them when he's not paying attention (which is almost all the time)


Granted it was Halloween weekend, but I'm not sure this wasn't a regular day for this couple.  As they passed us Sarah pointed and said "That lady has a mustache!"  She said it several more times to make sure that everyone heard it.  Sarah definitely calls it like she sees it!



 I believe this girl was there to take pictures for her QuinceaƱera, but Sarah was pretty sure that she was Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  This was my favorite picture of Sarah and Belle.

Sarah was trying to say cheese as long as she could without taking a breath.  This is somewhere in the middle.






No comments:

Post a Comment