I don't know where to start... Everyone is hanging out int he garage, most are drinking canned beer, there is the burn barrel in the front, Jesse's mandana, and Grandpa in the back frying up some fish for dinner. Did I miss anything about our Oklahoma 4th of July?
When Wes and Daniel disappear, you really don't know what you will find. The next two pictures look the same, but they are alternating which has a mouth open. I couldn't decide which one was the best.
Here is one of my favorite festive outfits that Sarah had. It was a beautiful sweater/swimsuit combination and she had a great time showing it off on a walk to the boat (after we finally found the boat)
Although I didn't really protest, I'm going to claim the fireworks as Wes' idea. I didn't actually participate except to take pictures and administer first aid when necessary.

No comments:
Post a Comment